ETIP Inc. (“ETIP,” “Company,” “We,” “Our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This document details the types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access, use or register with
ETIP’s website and mobile application (collectively “Services”) and our practices for using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Services:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Services.
Information You Provide to Us
When you use or register with the Services, we may ask you to provide information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, employee ID, postal address, email address, telephone number, location, bank account information, debit card information, credit card information and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("Personal Information").
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Services, using the Services and requesting help.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Services or receiving payment.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Services.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for marketing, research and development purposes.
Automatic Information Collection
When you download, access or use the Services, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your computer, mobile device and internet connection, including the computer or mobile device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
Local Storage, Cookies, Web Beacons, and Tracking
Our Services may use local storage and cookies, which are small text files that are intended to make the Services better for you to use. In general, cookies are used to retain preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide tracking data to third-party applications like Google Analytics and Google Firebase. You may, however, disable cookies on the Services.
We may also employ software technology known as “web beacons” or “clear GIFs,” which helps us keep track of what content on our service is effective. Web beacons are small graphics with a unique identifier that are used to track the online movements of Internet users. Web beacons are embedded in the web pages you review, so they are not stored on your hard drive. The web beacons we may use will not track or collect any personally identifiable information about you and they are in no way linked to your personally identifiable information.
The Services also may use third-party analysis and tracking services to track the performance of our services, understand how you use our services, and offer you an improved and safer experience. Such usage information will be deleted as soon as this information is no longer required for the purpose collected, and will not be shared with third parties until after being anonymized.
Use of Personal Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect from You in the following ways:
- To set up your account with us.
- To perform transactions through the Services and third-party service providers.
- To personalize your user experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and offerings in which you are most interested.
- To deliver service messages and other services and content you request and send information related to accounts and services, including confirmations, invoices, technical
notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages, and to enable user-to user communication.
- To conduct an aggregated analysis of the performance of our Services, including referral data if you arrive at our website from an external source and for other marketing purposes.
All the data we collect at ETIP is necessary for us to deliver the services you use. The amount we collect has been minimized wherever possible to respect your privacy.
Should you still disagree with the collection and processing of this data, we recommend you stop using our services or contact us at email@example.com to delete your account.
How We May Share Information We Collect
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with third parties for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to the third-party privacy policies.
- To third party rating and review services. The purpose of this sharing is to aggregate reviews and ratings of businesses that use ETIP.
- To third party CRM platforms for our marketing purposes.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding. However, this information will be in the aggregate and anonymized to protect your personal information.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes including the IRS, and with banking partners as required by credit card association rules.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us, but we will first obtain your consent.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you; (ii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; or (iii) where we have your consent to do so. We have a legitimate interest in operating our Services and communicating with you as necessary to provide these Services, for example when responding to your queries, improving
our platform, undertaking marketing, or for the purposes of detecting or preventing illegal activities.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
We retain personal information we collect from You where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our Services, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We use multiple trusted parties to handle our database and protect your personal information in a secure manner..
ETIP takes reasonable security measures to protect your Personal Information to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable.
If you use a password or phone number on the Services, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. If you yourphone number has changed or you believe your password has been
misused, please notify us immediately.
Your Data Protection Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides consumers with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. If you are a California resident, you have the right to:
- Request we disclose to you free of charge the following information covering the 12 months preceding your request: (a) the categories of Personal Information about you that we collected; (b) the categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected; (c) the purpose for collecting Personal Information about you; (d) the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed Personal Information about you and the categories of Personal Information that was disclosed (if applicable) and the purpose for disclosing the Personal Information about you; and (e) the specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you;
- Request we delete Personal Information we collected from you, unless the CCPA recognizes an exception;
- If the business sells Personal Information, you have a right to opt-out of that sale.
Consistent with California law, if you choose to exercise your applicable CCPA rights, we won’t charge you different prices or provide you a different quality of services. If we ever offer a financial incentive or product enhancement that is contingent upon you providing your Personal Information, we will not do so unless the benefits to you are reasonably related to the value of the Personal Information that you provide to us. If you are a California resident and wish to exercise your rights under the CCPA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Data Protection Rights Under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If You or a User are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time at email@example.com.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Updating and Accessing Your Personal Information
If your Personal Information changes, we invite you to correct or update your information. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account, request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, or delete your Personal Information, you may do so through your account settings, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to have your Personal Information updated as soon as possible. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Choices About Use of Your Information
You can request that your account be deleted, however, certain financial record keeping information may be maintained in our systems because we have a legitimate legal and financial interest in maintaining such records.
You may unsubscribe from receiving certain promotional emails from us. If you wish to do so, simply follow the instructions found at the end of the email. Even if you unsubscribe, we may still contact you for informational, transactional, account-related, or similar purposes, including messages about your current ETIP account and services.
Third-Party Disclosure and Links
The Services may include links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of ETIP. If you submit Personal Information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any third-party websites you visit.
Notice Concerning The Information Of Children
ETIP is not directed to children under the age of 13 and does not intentionally collect any information from children under the age of 13. Please contact us if your child has provided Personal Information to us and we will delete the information.
International Data Transfers
Changes to This Policy
ETIP may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will
change the "Last Updated" date below and may notify you by a pop up or email (sent to the e mail address specified in your account). We encourage you to review this Policy whenever you visit the Services to understand how your Personal Information is used.
Questions About This Policy
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to the Services, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Last Update: August 23, 2023